Along with all its other changes, 2020 has found us only hosting our Sunflower Field this year.**
In the midst of a not-so-bright year, we thought the best cure may be a beautiful field of sunflowers. We planted 75,000 sunflower seeds, with hopes they begin blooming around October 15th — just in time to enjoy some cooler outdoor temperatures!
Sunflower Field Schedule
- Friday, October 16th: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 17th: 8am to 11am, 3pm to 6pm
- Sunday, October 18th: 3pm to 6pm
- Monday, October 19th – Thursday, October 22nd: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, October 23rd: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 24th: 8am to 11am, 3pm to 6pm
- Sunday, October 25th: 3pm to 6pm
- Monday, October 26th – Friday, October 30th: 4pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 31st: 8am to 11am, 3pm to 6pm
- Sunday, November 1st: 3pm to 6pm
- Monday, November 2nd – Friday, November 6th: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, November 7th: 8am to 11am, 3pm to 6pm
- Sunday, November 8th: 3pm to 6pm
- Monday, November 9th – Sunday, November 15th: Closed to General Public due to flower maturity. Email email@example.com if you are a photographer with a prescheduled photo session on these dates. We will take appointments for these prescheduled sessions during evening hours 4-6pm on these dates. Dates with no appointments scheduled will be closed.
EVERY person, including infants, entering the farm will be charged an admission/entry fee. We’ve tried to come up with a range of options to fit lots of different needs. Online purchase will be available soon. In the meantime, you can book your appointment (if necessary for your date) or make your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing does not include professional photos or a photographer. Families are welcome to take their own photos or hire a photographer on their own. Entry fee will be for access to the field. Any professional images, photo packages, etc., will be at the discretion of your agreement with your photographer if you are hiring one. If there is enough interest, we will explore having a “farm photographer” available for professional images.
Entry Options (all options will be charged sales tax)
- Individual Pass: $6/person
- Family Pass (up to 5 people): $25
- Group Pass (up to 10 people): $40
- Photographer Pass (1 Hour): $65
- Photographer Pass (3 Hour): $100
- Photographer Season Pass (anytime the gates are open!): $300
Note for professional and amateur photographers: You are not required to purchase one of the “Photographer Pass” options. If you are only bringing one client/family to the farm for a session, the individual or family pass may better suit your needs. The photographer and EVERY person, including infants, in the client party will need to purchase an entry. The Photographer Pass options are designed to help photographers who may want to host a day of “mini sessions” on the farm, or who have multiple clients and dates they are trying to serve. You can handle the fee any way you like with your clients – they can pay, or you can choose a pass option to cover it for them. If you are a photographer purchasing a “Photographer Pass” your pass will cover your clients. Or, you can choose for you and your clients to purchase individual or family passes instead.
Can we bring our pets? While we would love to welcome your furry friends, our farm policy has always been service animals only.
Can we bring props? Any photo props that you can carry in yourself and will take out with you are welcome.
How do we pay? You can purchase your tickets at the link below in advance, or pay at the gate. We accept cash, credit and debit on the farm.
Please keep in mind we have costs included in planting and growing the crop, annual maintenance of the property, preparing the farm for guests, providing restroom services, and compensating the kind folks who will be on the farm to assist you. While we would love to provide our field as a community service, we have to cover these costs. If you have any corporate sponsor ideas to reduce admission fees, please send them our way!
**Please note, all regular farm activities will be closed. The Sunflower Field will be the ONLY attraction open for you-pick sunflowers and photo passes.**