Buckeye’s Original Sunflower Field is back for a seventh season! Four acres of sunflowers, will begin blooming around October 15th — just in time to enjoy some cooler outdoor temperatures and celebrate the fall season. Included this year: a few rows of sorghum to utilize as a fall backdrop, a full cotton field, and numerous small photo op areas. We will also have our small play areas open and will welcome vendors most days.
- Thursday, October 14th: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, October 15th: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 16th: 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, October 17th: 10am to 6pm
- Thursday, October 21st: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, October 22nd: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 23rd: 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, October 24th: 10am to 6pm
- Thursday, October 28th: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, October 29th: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 30th: 10am to 6pm
- CLOSED Sunday, October 31st
Cotton Field Only (Sunflowers will be past their prime)
- Thursday, November 4th: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, November 5th: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, November 6th: 3pm to 6pm
- Sunday, November 7th: 3pm to 6pm
EVERY person, including infants, entering the farm will be charged an admission/entry fee. We’ve tried to come up with a range of options to fit lots of different needs. Online purchase will be available soon.
Pricing does not include professional photos or a photographer. The farm does not provide a professional photographer. Families are welcome to take their own photos or hire a photographer on their own. Entry fee will be for access to the field. Any professional images, photo packages, etc., will be at the discretion of your agreement with your photographer if you are hiring one. If there is enough interest, we will explore having a “farm photographer” available for professional images.
Entry Options (all options will be charged sales tax)
- Individual Pass: $6/person
- Family Pass (up to 5 people): $25
- Group Pass (up to 10 people): $45
- Party Pass (up to 20 people): $85
- Photographer Pass (1 Hour): $75
- Photographer Pass (3 Hour): $135
- Photographer Season Pass (anytime the gates are open!): $315
- Private Field Access: $750/day **contact for availability
Note for professional and amateur photographers: You are not required to purchase one of the “Photographer Pass” options. If you are only bringing one client/family to the farm for a session, the individual or family pass may better suit your needs. The photographer and EVERY person, including infants, in the client party will need to purchase an entry. The Photographer Pass options are designed to help photographers who may want to host a day of “mini sessions” on the farm, or who have multiple clients and dates they are trying to serve. You can handle the fee any way you like with your clients – they can pay, or you can choose a pass option to cover it for them. If you are a photographer purchasing a “Photographer Pass” your pass will cover your clients. Or, you can choose for you and your clients to purchase individual or family passes instead.
Can we bring our pets? While we would love to welcome your furry friends, our farm policy has always been service animals only.
Can we bring props? Any photo props that you can carry in yourself and will take out with you are welcome.
How do we pay? You can purchase your tickets at the link below in advance, or pay at the gate. We accept cash, credit and debit on the farm.
Please keep in mind we have costs included in planting and growing the crop, annual maintenance of the property, preparing the farm for guests, providing restroom services, and compensating the fine folks who will be on the farm to assist you. While we would love to provide our field as a community service, these costs must be covered. If you have any corporate sponsor ideas to reduce admission fees, please send them our way!