PICTURES, PUMPKINS & PLAY AREAS
Buckeye’s Original Sunflower Field is open for a ninth season! Four acres of sunflowers will begin blooming around October 15th — just in time to enjoy some cooler outdoor temperatures and celebrate the fall season. Included this year: a sudan grass field to utilize as a fall backdrop, a small cotton field, and numerous small photo op areas. We will also have our small play areas open and will welcome vendors.
SUNFLOWERS, COTTON FIELD and SORGHUM
- Thursday, October 12th: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, October 13th: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 14th: 9am to 6pm
- Sunday, October 15th: 9am to 6pm
- Thursday, October 19th: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, October 20th: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 21st: 9am to 6pm
- Sunday, October 22nd: 9am to 6pm
- Thursday, October 26th: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, October 27th: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, October 28th: 9am to 6pm
- Sunday, October 29th: 9am to 6pm
COTTON FIELD and SORGHUM ONLY
- Thursday, November 2nd: 3pm to 6pm
- Friday, November 3rd: 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday, November 4th: 3pm to 6pm
- Sunday, November 5th: 3pm to 6pm
- OTHER NOVEMBER DATES AVAILABLE BY RESERVATION ONLY! EMAIL FARMPATCH@ROCKER7.COM
- COTTON FIELD PRICING IN NOVEMBER: $155 PER DATE RESERVED, will be invoiced and paid before reservation is final
PRICING FOR PICTURES, PUMPKINS & PLAY AREAS
EVERY person, including infants, entering the farm will be charged an admission/entry fee. We’ve tried to come up with a range of options to fit lots of different needs.
Pricing does not include professional photos or a photographer. The farm does not provide a professional photographer. Families are welcome to take their own photos or hire a photographer on their own. Entry fee will be for access to the field. Any professional images, photo packages, etc., will be at the discretion of your agreement with your photographer if you are hiring one. If there is enough interest, we will explore having a “farm photographer” available for professional images.
Entry Options FOR PICTURES, PUMPKINS & PLAY AREAS (all options will be charged sales tax)
- Individual Pass: $9/person
- Family Pass (up to 5 people): $40
- Group Pass (up to 10 people): $78
- Party Pass (up to 20 people): $155
- Daily Photographer Pass thru 11/5: $112
- Daily Photographer Pass after 11/5: $155
- Photographer Season Pass (anytime the gates are open!): $495
- PRIVATE Field Access: $450/day **contact for availability, dates posted above not available
*Note for professional and amateur photographers: You are not required to purchase one of the “Photographer Pass” options. If you are only bringing one client/family to the farm for a session, the individual or family pass may better suit your needs. The photographer and EVERY person, including infants, in the client party will need to purchase an entry. The Photographer Pass options are designed to help photographers who may want to host a day of “mini sessions” on the farm, or who have multiple clients and dates they are trying to serve. You can handle the fee any way you like with your clients – they can pay, or you can choose a pass option to cover it for them. If you are a photographer purchasing a “Photographer Pass” your pass will cover your clients. Or, you can choose for you and your clients to purchase individual or family passes instead.
Can we bring our pets?
While we would love to welcome your furry friends, our farm policy has always been service animals only.
Can we bring props?
Any photo props that you can carry in yourself and will take out with you are welcome.
How do we pay?
You can purchase your tickets at the link below in advance, or pay at the gate. We accept cash, credit and debit on the farm.
What areas are we allowed to be photographed in?
The Sunflower Field, Cotton Field and Sorghum field as well as several photo op areas in the farm patch general play area.