Fall Festival Admission & Pricing
What’s included in our fall festival admission?
ALL of our regular farm activities!
- crop maze
- sunflower field
- pumpkin patch
- petting zoo
- jumping pillow
- tractor tire playground
- educational barn
- corn seed box
- hay pyramid
After admission, your only costs are any pumpkins you pick or concessions you would like to purchase. We do have an open food policy for anyone who would like to bring their own picnic to the farm.
Individual Pass: $6/person (plus tax)
Family Pass (up to 5 people): $25 (plus tax)
Group Pass (up to 10 people): $40 (plus tax)
Tips for a budget-friendly visit to the farm
- Bring your friends. Get together with other families and join up to take advantage of our group admission rates above (10% off 10 or more, 20% off 20 or more). Choose one person to make the group payment, then split it up.
- Bring a picnic. Did you know we allow outside food and drink? That’s right! Pack your own picnic to enjoy under our big barn to keep playing long after the kids are ready for snacks. We just ask that you not bring alcohol or glass containers.
- Evaluate pumpkin prices at the gate. To make sure you get a pumpkin in your budget, check out our pricing pumpkins when you come in to have an idea on what size to purchase. Pumpkin patch pumpkin not for your wallet this year? Retailers around town typically have a good selection and use them as loss leaders in their stores during the fall season; that may be a better option for you this year.
- Arrive at 4pm for an evening visit. Even though we’re open until 8 on Saturday nights, arrive before 4:30 to make sure you’re able to hop on the hay ride (included in admission prices) before it closes at 6pm (rides close at dark for safety).
- Enjoy all the activities! To make sure your dollar is stretched as far as it can go, be sure the kiddos enjoy every activity on the farm – maybe even more than once! Not only does this ensure your trip is worth every penny, it also means kids will be ready for naps.
Forms of Payment
We accept cash, credit and debit, but no personal checks. We do not have an ATM on site.
ALL farm activities! Yes, this even includes the hayride for the family and barrel train for the kiddos. Pumpkins, concessions and other farm merchandise sold separately.
Pets are not permitted on the farm, for the safety of your pet, other guests, and our petting zoo animals. We do welcome Service Animals, as defined by the ADA here. This does not include emotional support animals.
As per our special event permit with the City of Buckeye, smoking is strictly prohibited on site, including our parking area. Vaping is also not allowed inside the festival area.