Join the FarmPatch Team
- Oversees setup, closing and cleanup
- Inventory management and procurement
- Team training and scheduling
- Compensation will be based on an increased hourly rate
Join our team!
There really are all kinds of jobs available at Rocker 7 Farm Patch. And the best part? They are all helping people have fun on the farm!
There’s a list of positions available (they are limited!) below, along with some simple, but important, expectations we have for Rocker 7 Farm Patch Team Members.
There will be a mandatory meeting and interview day at 8:30am on Saturday, August 26th for anyone interested in any position at Rocker 7 Farm Patch for the Fall 2017 season (with the exception of Pumpkin Haulers and Volunteers). You must be in attendance, with a completed application and acceptable forms of identification, to be considered for any position this season. Attendance is mandatory, but does not guarantee a position – they are limited!
- Team Leader: Manages all team members, ensures all stations are filled at all times, handles any disputes, monitors team member breaks. Ensure guests have a pleasant experience with each team member. Must be 18 years of age.
- Admission Attendants: Welcome guests to Rocker 7 Farm Patch, provide directions and maps, collect admission fees (handle cash, process credit card transactions, monitor coupons). Must be 18 years of age.
- Pumpkin Cashier: Size pumpkins to determine pricing, collect payment for pumpkins (handle cash, process credit card transactions, monitor coupons). Must be 18 years of age.
- Tractor Drivers: Perform safety inspections for the tractor and hay wagon and drive the tractor along the intended route. Must have a current driver’s license and experience driving tractors and/or trucks/trailers. Must be 16 years of age.
- “Train” Driver/Monitor: Oversee safe loading/unloading of children to/from train, explain rules of ride, drive train in designated route. Must have a current drivers license and driving experience. Must be 16 years of age.
- Corn Cops/Pumpkin Police/Sunflower Security: Provide instructions for the maze and maze games. Monitor activity and enforce rules in the corn maze, pumpkin patch and sunflower field, assist guests with directions. Must communicate well, be courteous, but not too timid to enforce rules. Must be 18 years of age.
- AgXperience Attendants: Supervise the pumpkin walk, straw bale maze and pyramid, tire playground, educational barn and other fun activities. Ensure safety of guests, especially children. Attendants will rotate to different activities throughout the day. Must be able to provide directions and interact well with children and adults. Must be 14 years of age.
- Grounds Crew: Must be physically able to handle potentially heavy items and be on feet all day. Grounds Crew members will be responsible for any set-up each day, will serve as parking attendants, where they will welcome guests and ensure they park in a safe and efficient manner, and participate in upkeep (such as trash removal). Members will rotate through jobs throughout the day. Must be 14 years of age.
- Concessions: Will be responsible for preparing food items (kettle corn, roasted corn and green chilies) and collecting payment. Must have a food handling license by September 15th, 2017 (Rocker 7 Farm Patch will reimburse cost of license).
- Pumpkin Haulers: Haulers will use wheelbarrows and/or wagons to help guests transport pumpkins to the cashier station and/or their vehicles. Wages are not paid to pumpkin haulers – this is a “tips only” position. Works great for a group fundraiser or community service. Must be 12 years of age. Meeting and interview not required.
- Volunteers!: Just looking to lend a helping hand? We’ll take it! Meeting and interview not required, but please let us know you would like to be on our volunteer list. Volunteers will be supplied a team shirt, drinking water, and the satisfaction of helping families have fun on the farm!
- Team members must be available to work during all weekends of operation this fall season. Please do not apply if your availability is limited.
- Team members must be punctual for every shift, courteous to every guest, and diligent in their duties to ensure each guest has a safe, fun visit to the farm.
- Team members are expected to work with integrity and care – for the farm, guests and other team members.
- Team members must arrive to work in the Farm Patch Team shirt (supplied by Rocker 7 Farm Patch) and closed-toe shoes.
Rocker 7 Farm Patch Team Member Application. We look forward to meeting you Saturday, August 26th, at 8:30 am*. See you at the farm!
*Please be sure to bring your completed application, signed Team Member Agreement and two valid forms of identification – acceptable list here.
Still have questions about joining our team? Let us know!