Want to join the Rocker 7 Farm Patch Team?
The very best part about working at Rocker 7 Farm Patch? Every single job is focused on helping families have a safe, fun day on the farm. Which means you’ll have plenty of fun too!
How do I Apply?
There will be a mandatory meeting and interview day Saturday, August 30th, at 8:30am, for anyone interested in any paid position at Rocker 7 Farm Patch (this excludes Pumpkin Haulers and Volunteers). You must be in attendance to be considered for any paid position this season. Attendance is mandatory, but does not guarantee a position – they are limited!
What do I bring?
- Completed and signed Rocker 7 Farm Patch Team Member Application and Team Member Agreement (found here)
- TWO acceptable forms of identification (for most people this will be a driver’s license/state ID and social security card)
What is expected?
A list of the most important expectations for team members can be found here. Mostly, we just expect you to be friendly and courteous to all guests and other team members, take your job seriously and do it well, and ensure a pleasant, fun and safe day at the farm for all children and adults.
What are the benefits?
Aside from the paid wages, additional benefits include:
- Team Member shirt (to be worn during all shifts)
- Drinking water (you are responsible for any other drinks, snacks, meals during the day)
- Season pass and free pumpkin for yourself
- The satisfaction of helping families have a fun day and learn about agriculture!
*Please check our weekends of operation to make sure you will be available for the entire season before you apply. Positions are limited!