Farmer’s Market at the Farm Patch
We are so very excited to announce that this year’s Rocker 7 Farm Patch Fall Festival will offer guests a chance to shop at our very own Farmer’s Market. We will have vendors on site selling farm fresh goods every weekend of the festival.
Who’s welcome to be a vendor at the Rocker 7 Farm Patch Farmer’s Market?
- Do you grow your own farm or garden crops?
- Do you preserve your own jams, jellies, tomatoes, okra, etc.?
- Do you make your own milks or cheeses?
- Do you process your own meat products?
- Do you create decorative items with farm products? (cotton wreaths, wheat arrangements, etc.)
Check out the Rocker 7 Farm Patch Farmer’s Market Vendor Information and consider joining us one weekend – or all of them – this fall at the Rocker 7 Farm Patch Fall Festival.
Who’s welcome to attend the Rocker 7 Farm Patch Farmer’s Market?
Anyone who joins us for the weekend Fall Festival dates at Rocker 7 Farm Patch. The Farmer’s Market area will be included in your $9 admission, along with all the other farm activities.
We hope the Farmer’s Market will offer our guests a chance to purchase fresh, local, homegrown and handmade goods, and our vendors the opportunity to expand their current customer base.
Be sure to tell any farmers you know, and get ready to visit the Rocker 7 Farm Patch Farmer’s Market at this year’s Fall Festival event!