Educator Farm Introduction Day
Rocker 7 Farm Patch introduces our Educator Farm Introduction Day, crafted for educators in our community. This special event will be held Thursday, July 30th, at 8am (on the farm, of course!), and is FREE to all teachers, administrators, staff and homeschool parents.
- Do you have questions about Rocker 7 Farm Patch Farm Field Trips?
- Do you want to know what our farm curriculum will include this year?
- Interested in changes we’ve made to our farm field trip format for this year?
- Looking for free classroom resources to help incorporate agricultural education year-round?
- Just want to spend a morning on the farm?
Those are all great reasons to attend our Educator Farm Introduction Day!
What do we have planned for your morning on the farm?
- Sample farm tour to give you a taste of our farm field trip and what you could expect this fall.
- Outline of curriculum and state standards we plan to cover on our farm field trips this fall, for you to consider attending or for use in your classroom.
- Time for discussion: questions, suggestions and idea exchanges related to our farm field trips and agricultural education in your classroom.
- Distribution of free classroom resources and ideas on how you can incorporate activities throughout the year to ensure your farm field trip isn’t a one-time exposure to the wide world of agriculture.
- You can’t spend time on the farm without having a little fun, so we’ll have some of that planned as well!
Tips for attending our Educator Farm Introduction Day
- Tis the season for sandals, but we highly recommend selecting closed-toe footwear that is comfortable for walking on various surfaces.
- We’ll do our best to cover everything in non-shaded areas as early as possible, but hats and sunscreen are always a good idea for being outdoors this time of year.
- Brainstorm in advance any questions you may have on our farm field trips or Arizona agriculture and how it relates to your classroom, as well as any ideas you may have to share on how you already incorporate agricultural education.
We sure hope you can join us Thursday, July 30th, at 8am, for a fun day on the farm filled with information on Rocker 7 Farm Patch farm field trips and including agricultural lessons and activities in your curriculum this school year!