Bring your school group to the farm this fall!
We are elated to finally officially open up the Rocker 7 Farm Patch Educational Experiences for booking.
Our school group educational experiences are probably what have us the most excited about this fall. We all love working with young people, and getting to show them around the farm and teach them about the world of agriculture all around us is an opportunity we have been looking forward to since this little Farm Patch idea began.
What do school tours at Rocker 7 Farm Patch offer?
- Detailed, learning standard-specific lesson plan to provide to your school administration
- 1.5 hour lesson delivered by a certified Arizona educator, eliminating any lost instruction for a day spent out of the classroom
- Mini pumpkin from the patch for each student to take home
- Honey straws provided to teacher for distribution following the lesson
- Picnic, play and restroom areas to be used before or after your scheduled lesson
What is the schedule for Rocker 7 Farm Patch Educational Experiences?
Three tours will be offered each day, Tuesday through Thursday. Tours will begin promptly at 9am, 10:45am and 12:30pm. Each lesson will last 1.5 hours, and groups will be offered access to the play and picnic areas before or after their tour.
What is the budget for a Rocker 7 Farm Patch Educational Experience?
Each student, parent, chaperone and sibling who enters the gate is $6. Teachers accompanying their groups are free of charge. Upon arrival, one representative will make the group payment and receive tickets for each individual in attendance to present as they enter.
Would you like more information? View our complete Teacher Informational Packet here.
Ready to book? Complete our online form here.
Questions? We would be happy to help!